Tuesday, November 13, 2007

whitecastle


















we wanted whitecastle. through maine into massachusetts. in new york city. in sweaty south carolina. but we didn't find it until kentucky. we waited so long it seemed like the best idea ever to order the #4. twenty whitecastles. four crinkle fries. and a giant lemonade.

a white castle is a tiny burger. bun the size of a dinner roll. a slice of meat-- looks like spam. one pickle. slice of cheese (ten cents extra) and onion gravy wetness. not sure what it was. but it soaked out of the bun into the little cardboard package. they smelled bad and looked bad but tasted good. we enjoyed them plain and with dusseldorf mustard.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

That food is makin' me well hungry... I'm sat here in London starving bc I can't be bothered to go supermarket round the corner... OK it's cold outside...

your photo came up on blogger play so I just thought I'd say hi as I floated on past!

All the best to you!

from
Gledwood
"Vol 2"...